Additional Fees

I have had a universal policy since 1983.I just turned 62 and my premium went from $48 per month to $110.

They said it is in the grace period and want $300 now or they will cancel my policy. This company is untrustworthy!

Lied to me for years.Dont fool with them.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Western Southern Life. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Western Southern Life to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Western Southern Life and western southern life universal life insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Western Southern Life?

Comments

Had the same thing happen to me I guess I will look else where.They kept my money I had given them through the years though.

They told me when I got my policy in 1983 that the interest rate was 15 % and the had no way knowing it would decrease.

Well I had my money in the stock market too and I had to take a large hit when it crashed.But they think I should pay for their bad luck.